Monday, December 26, 2011

Blah Days

This pretty much sums up my day...

I woke Devin up at around 7am with the "dry heavies".  Devin bolted up trying to cover the surfaces around me so I wouldn't make too much of a mess.  False Alarm.

We went outside for our morning walk, came home, ate breakfast, crawled back into bed (on and off).
Devin managed to get the laundry done.  I did protest a few times, just a few little cries... I managed to settle myself down and plopped down in the hallway watching the door for "the return".

Oh, I did play catch with Devin...Then I returned to the bedroom for a nap.   Christmas sure has tired me out. I think i'm still recovering from the excitement of yesterday.

PeAcE


Snuggling

On "my" bed

snuck into bed with Devin last night

Crashed

Sleepy today

More snuggles....

No comments:

Post a Comment