Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 2 - Corn Treatment (part 1 of 2)


Business first -  This morning Devin and I went on our morning walk.  The only difference when we came home was Devin beat me to my nest and closed the door to it.  I should have known then what was in store for me.

To the couch I went, and it started.  Out came the plastic wrap, boot and 2 bottles of treatment., Oh and lets not forget the camera.

Day 2 - photo before treatment
Flashing my paw
I guess I'll just go with it.
Chillin' with the Thera-Paw
Devin gave me a few pieces of dried beef liver for being such a good patient.
Second phase of the treatment.  Only 20 MORE minutes to go.
Post Treatment.
relaxing after my first treatment of the day.   1 down, 1 more to go today.
We are heading over to Melissa's house today.  Play date for me while Devin and Melissa work on the pool.
Update more later!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment