Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Nana Files

Last night Nana came over, she took me outside. I really had no interest in doing anything for Nana until she told me "Milo, you have to pee!!"

I humoured Nana and then I got to go back inside to the comforts of my home.

Napping on the big bed - Busted by Nana
Keeping a close "eye" on Nana
Okay, I'm ready!  Can I get my KONG now? Please :)

 This morning when Devin came home from work, i was beyond excited. The key went into the keyhole and I was at the door with quiet little whines of excitement.  When "The Devin" came through the door my tail was flying all over the place.  I was soooooo happy to see Devin.  We went out for our morning walk.

I spent more time with my head down grazing the beautiful sweet smelling luscious sprouts than I cared to be walking.  Devin had to get me going a few times.   Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom. 

So plentiful!!!!!!! I can't get enough!!!!
Guess where I hung out today? 
First time in ages since I stayed up on the bed with Devin.  I actually stayed there until about 1pm.
 Nana is set to come over again tonight.   For as standoffish as I am at times, I do enjoy the company.  It's just nice to know someone else is around, ya know?

Okay, back to bed for a bit.

PeAcE

PS  - Devin and I are completely bummed that we won't be able to make it to the GRA picnic again this year.  Maybe we can go next year???  *PAWS CROSSED*

No comments:

Post a Comment