Thursday, June 28, 2012

Some People Just Don't Get Art (Day 14)


Last night Nana stopped in early, just for a moment. 

I got busted.


When Devin left for work i had my KONGS.  Now with a full belly I was feeling rather creative.  I marched myself into the bathroom and pulled out 2 of the 3 empty toilet paper rolls from the garbage and quickly went to work.  I got a little too excited with the first roll and ate it, the second roll, not so much. I had some restraint while working into a wonderful piece of creativity.    

Nana didn't see my creativity this evening.  Just picked up my mini "mess" and tossed it in the garbage.  She felt guilty after the fact and when she came back for my "out" time, she snapped a photo of it.  I suppose the garbage bin could be used as a prop in helping me to showcase my talent.   ..maybe....maybe??

Discarded work of art
I was crashed out on my bed when Nana came over for my "out".
concentrating - waiting
gave up, more waiting
 I had a bit of a sneezing fit when Nana took me outside last night.  I was sniffing about and then went into a crazy fit of sneezing.  Acccchooooo!  That dry grass sure does tickle my nose.   

While we were outside there was the tall skinny man who called over to us saying "Hiiii Marillynnn".  Not sure who Marilyn is, but Nana replied back with a hello. *strange*

 When Devin came home this morning I was snug as a bug in a rug.  I was sleeping soundly on my bed in the bedroom with my blankets tossed about.  My eyes sure have been revealing my "inner self" lately.

My aura is shining through (Green): restful, modifying energy, natural healing ability. All natural healers should have it. People with a green strong point in their Auras are natural healers. The stronger the green Aura, the better the healer. They also love gardening and usually have a "green hand" - anything grows for them. Being in a presence of a person with a strong and green Aura is a very peaceful and restful experience. Green thought indicates a restful state and healing.

Projecting my green aura through my eyes
 I did finally get up and wandered outside with Devin.  I had a good feed of sprouts this morning. 

 Once back home I had breakfast. After breakfast it was treatment time.  I rolled over when I was asked to.
 The last few treatments I've even nodded off while Devin massaged my pad for me.
pre morning treatment
chillin'....
phase two - napping
post treatment

Devin was able to get a nail around my corn and continued to separate the bad from the good.
I don't think I'll have a treatment tonight.  Devin's back in on nights and it's a bit rough cutting corners with sleep. I can understand.  1 treatment missed isn't great, but it's not the end of the world. 

Time for bed!

PeAcE




No comments:

Post a Comment