Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hungry Hippo?

Last night Devin dug my antler out from my toy box for me.  I showed interest in it for all of .5seconds.
It seemed like it was going to take too much effort to nibble on the insides to get the tasty stuff out.  I fell asleep with it partly in my mouth.

Z z z z z ....  Antler makes a good toothpick!
Yes? What is it?
annnnd back to sleep
 Not sure what I was looking at in the photos below.  I'm sure one of the thoughts running through my head was: "Crazy human, are you almost done blinding me for one night"???
Find a happy place..Find a happy place...

 When I had enough of Devin's flash photography I decided to hide my head down between the pillow and couch cushion.






I got caught up on the blanket last night.  Darn toes catch everything.
A little help here?
ah, nevermind... *z z z z*
still caught up on the blanket - smiles for great Aunt K.K.  She gets a charge outta my teef hanging out of my mouth
Roachin' with the snuggie

Time to go out for my bedtime "out".  I didn't really have much in the way of motivation when it came to getting up off the couch.  I was actually out cold having a wonderful snooze when Devin decided to wake me up and put my boot on my foot.  My protest*  Lay still.
yeah yeah, out..*zzzz*
Devin coming and going isn't a big deal anymore. As long as I have my KONGS, I'm good to go!
Morning KONGS  nom nom om nom nom nom om  nom
 Nana popped in this afternoon to check on me.  I was up laying on the couch today.  Nana went off into the "food room", I quickly followed her.  Normally when Nana goes in there, that means it's coming up on KONG TIME!   I did a few laps around Nana (I have perfected this "shark" movement thing where i circle quickly), then she put my towel down for me.  I stood on my towel while Nana went to grab my KONG from the freezer.   Patiently I waited....
whoever wants a KONG raise 1 (one) ear!  
When Devin came home I was suited up in my Thera-Paw.  I wasn't too keen on the idea, but once I got outside and hit the pavement I held my head up rather high.  I was ALMOST pain free!

In we came from our walk, supper was served, then I wandered off into my nest for a nap for bit. 

When Devin went to clean up from work, I made my way to my bed in the bedroom. 

Blanket snuggles and head squishing
z z z z
Nana stopped by this evening to drop off some fruit.  When the keys went into the door I went running towards the door.   It's my new thing I do when Devin is home.  Someone giggles keys in the door and for the most part I go running and stand in the hallway.  No sounds, just alert ears.

Nana gave me a few yummy snacks.  Devin thinks I look like a 1980's game "hungry hippo".
What do you think??
Devin thinks I look like the orange one on the right.
Hungry Hungry Hungry Milo!
Time to retire for the evening.

PeAcE


No comments:

Post a Comment